*My back hurts.
*I couldn't sleep last night. Too much going on in my brain.
*Thyroid meds have yet to kick in. When? It's already been 4 mo.
*Camryn is still wheezing. Dr. upped her steroid.
*Girls are at school
*Littles are asleep
*I am going to do laundry.
(Who am I kidding? I know full well I am going to go sew. Or maybe nap.)
3 comments:
I LOVE those rare napping opportunities! As for sewing--I do that only on rare occasions. I should be working on a denim quilt--and should finish the quilt I started before Ashley was born (yes, that's seven years ago) We use it--in fact it's wearing out! I just haven't finished the binding. What fun is that? What projects are keeping your fingers busy? I've always admired your work!
Go to Mike's office and let's get your back finally taken care of!
Let me know when you need a break with the littles, we would be happy to take them again.
xoxo
I love naps! In fact, I think I may go take one right now. Thanks for the idea.
Post a Comment