Here are a couple of photo's from our recent trip. It was truly a dream to be in such clear water, enjoying mostly warm sun, and on beautiful islands. My favorite quote of the week was from Con who said:
"You know what's better than taking the kids with us on a cruise? NOT taking the kids with us on a cruise!!" Nice.

In front of the Temple in Tulum. (aka Book of Mormon ruins) This was incredible and the main reason we wanted the girls to come with us on the cruise.
Tulum

Sting Ray City--out in the MIDDLE of the ocean. Doesn't it look like they just got out of the pool? :)

On Grand Turk

At the beach in front of the cruise ship we were on.
It was so much fun to have Mom & Dad H and Addi with us. Let's do it again!!!
9 comments:
No, you may not do it again...unless I am the nanny on the trip and I don't really have to watch kids:)
how fun! I did not know you took the girls w/ you :) Glad you were safe- I worried about you when I heard about the Haiti thing:)
We were actually going right past Haiti when the earthquake occurred. But out in the ocean, we didn't even feel it. We heard about it on the TV news just like everyone else. The captain announced the earthquake and wave to us about 10 minutes after it had already passed our boat. The only way we might have been affected is if we had been *in port* when it occurred. But since we were motoring across the ocean, it was no issue for us. We had no idea things were as bad as they were until we came back to Utah.
I'm glad you had so much fun! That water is incredible!
We are so glad you guys got to go.
Oh we're so in for the next one. It's free right? It's one of those cruise ships that accepts hugs and smiles as payment?
What a fabulous place to be this time of year! Tulum has to be one of the most lovely tropical places I've ever been. Glad you had such a great time!
Happy Memories! So glad you got to go and enjoy it all!
SOOOOO JEALOUS. Looks like so much fun. I will come an Nanny the next time. K.
What a great trip.
Post a Comment