Today we got the official word and our home is now off the market! We feel completely blessed and thrilled. Yet.....so emotional about leaving such dear friends and a wonderful ward. Here's to change!?!!!
are you kidding? That was fast! Awesome! When is the new house going to be done? We are building! Our house should be done end of May :) yeah to new houses-
10 comments:
:( for me :) for you.
Let's go on a cruise and celebrate!
Wow, that was so fast! We are hoping that that doesn't mean you are leaving right away, we feel so blessed by your friendship.
So glad things are moving along! I'll miss the 'Hansen' house. Congrats and happy building!
Yay for you!
are you kidding? That was fast! Awesome! When is the new house going to be done? We are building! Our house should be done end of May :) yeah to new houses-
Oh man!! Congrats! I had no idea! So have you gotten the plans finalized yet?? I need details here, girl!
WOOHOO! I hear a chocolate celebration is in order!!!
YAY!!! We are SO happy for you guys! Congrats!
YEAHHH. I am so excited for you. What a fun and exciting change.
Post a Comment