Thursday, January 7, 2010

Such is Life

This week has been looong. All of us (except Lyndsie) have been sick. Two thrower-uppers, one with horrible stomach cramps and the last couple with snotty/stuffy noses. Making it seem even longer is the fact that Conan has been doing this.....in nice sunny weather,


While I have been taking care of sick children and doing this....
Seems fair, right?

5 comments:

Laura said...

No! No! No! Totally not fair! In fact, a big FAT rip off! (I just had to get that out!) Although, the fact that he had to bite those things between the eyes makes me feel a bit better about it all. :)

Megan said...

I have two words for you...SPA DAY! I will even sacrifice my own dirty dishes and go with you!

Chelsea said...

Um yeah.... I think you deserve a FULL spa treatment on the cruise next week.

Erin said...

Keep counting down the days till your cruise. And when you get back I will go to the spa with you. And them maybe some P.F. Changs. MMMMM.

marrahyde said...

YOU GET TO GO ON A CRUISE??

Life is NOT fair.