MY FAVORITE BOOK OF ALL time pretty much-but I haven't read the sequel so I must read it! I have 30 copies of Stargirl and I give them to everyone :) In fact today I was just working on a list of my favorite things and Stargirl was on it. - oh- and I loved your post on being a little girl- I loved it and now I need a little girl to swish her hair like that ;) love you
2 comments:
Have you read Love Stargirl!? It is like the sequel. You can borrow mine if you want. Stargirl is still my favorite though.
Thanks for listening to me yesterday and being a friend!
MY FAVORITE BOOK OF ALL time pretty much-but I haven't read the sequel so I must read it! I have 30 copies of Stargirl and I give them to everyone :) In fact today I was just working on a list of my favorite things and Stargirl was on it. - oh- and I loved your post on being a little girl- I loved it and now I need a little girl to swish her hair like that ;) love you
Post a Comment