For Christmas she spent hours upon hours of sketching, drawing, reflecting, touching up, adding to, skillfully coloring, more reflecting, shading, and erasing (due to Beckham busting through the baby gate!) to create our family a one of a kind master piece. And I love it. She laminated it knowing little fingers would be all over her work showing off and pointing at who was who and so on. It's like she knew it would get ruined within 7 min. of being unwrapped! It hangs on the door from our kitchen to the sewing/playroom so all can see. And have I said I LOVE IT!!!
It is a "Growth Chart" and this is how it looks on the door!
Brynn in a hunting outfit, singing, braces, and holding a volleyball
Lyndsie receiving a kicked soccer ball from Milly, with her art gear
Emily displaying all her jewelry creations and kneeing a soccer ball to Lyndsie
Camryn with her plethora of binkies holding her favorite Disney Character :)Amazing, I know. She called and had me send photo's via the net and tell her some things the girls were into this year. I love it. Everything about it. She added (with the help of my intelligent bro. Jake) little facts and comments in the bubbles floating through the chart. I have yet to use a permanent marker and draw in everyones height. It's just to pretty.
INTERESTED IN ONE!!! If you just have to own one for yourself head on over to her blog at www.HansenHype.blogspot.com and leave her a note telling her how to get ahold of you!!!
(You should be so lucky to own one!)
4 comments:
That is AWESOME! Great Job Emma!!! I LOVE it!!!
WOW! I love it!
I am just honored to be related. Emma is just so rad! and Talented.
I'm so flattered you bragged about me on your blog Laurel! I am pretty RAD, aren't I Krista!?!
You know it.
So glad you all love it:P
Post a Comment