Maybe I should stop getting the scraps from my kids plates! Darn it!
hahahahahahahahahaha! I needed that. :-)
Krista stole the words out of my mouth. I was going to say the same thing. Maybe I should stop eating the rest of what everyone else couldn't eat.
Yep, I'm the scrap-eater in my house! Now I just need a coat of fur to hide the evidence!
I agree with Krista. Why I'm Fat: hhhmmmm lots of reasons, but I eat like 1/2 my kids food! some for you plate, some for my mouth...repeat process... ha ha ha
Wow she's one smart little girl having learned this technique already! That's hilarious!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Maybe I should stop getting the scraps from my kids plates! Darn it!
hahahahahahahahahaha! I needed that. :-)
Krista stole the words out of my mouth. I was going to say the same thing. Maybe I should stop eating the rest of what everyone else couldn't eat.
Yep, I'm the scrap-eater in my house! Now I just need a coat of fur to hide the evidence!
I agree with Krista. Why I'm Fat:
hhhmmmm lots of reasons, but I eat like 1/2 my kids food! some for you plate, some for my mouth...repeat process... ha ha ha
Wow she's one smart little girl having learned this technique already! That's hilarious!!
Post a Comment