Only the best stickers for that cute little girl!
This is what happens when Mom takes a nap! J/K Con
Same thing happened at our house--except the stamps were used to decorate the vacuum cleaner! A roll of 100! I wish I had taken a picture to prove it!
I knew she had expensive taste. At least they are salvagable.
Ship her to our place. We'll take her for a while. :-)
Glad you could still use them. I wonder how far she could have traveled with that amount of Stamps.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Only the best stickers for that cute little girl!
This is what happens when Mom takes a nap! J/K Con
Same thing happened at our house--except the stamps were used to decorate the vacuum cleaner! A roll of 100! I wish I had taken a picture to prove it!
I knew she had expensive taste. At least they are salvagable.
Ship her to our place. We'll take her for a while. :-)
Glad you could still use them. I wonder how far she could have traveled with that amount of Stamps.
Post a Comment