Ever time we download photo's from the camera, there are at least 10 photo's taken by Camryn. It's so funny to wonder what she was thinking and seeing the world from her 3 year old perspective. :)
P.S. I LOVE the self portrait of her feet/shoes on the last photo!
4 comments:
love that idea...maybe I should give Livy one so we can see from her perspective. I think it is fun!
I just noticed in the final pic that her shoes are on backwards. They are 2 sizes too big (she found them in the storage room and opened them up), so I guess it doesn't really matter what foot is what. :)
That is so funny. We have a crappy camera and i'm sure Ethan would love going to town on it.
Sometimes I need to get down on my hands & knees and look at the world from my kids perspective. Great pictures!
Post a Comment