So...is it a new necklace? Maybe he could do that with chocolate??? It really was a nice gesture.
No new necklace-just the one I had worn the day before and left on the counter:)
SO CUTE! I love this! Simple things like these are so great, GO CONAN!
oh, so sweet, and creative. Good job Conan.
A good reminder that the simple things REALLY matter....and they really are simple.
he is definitely a keeper...can I come along for the cruise?
Super sweet!
Yes -- you are loved! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So...is it a new necklace? Maybe he could do that with chocolate??? It really was a nice gesture.
No new necklace-just the one I had worn the day before and left on the counter:)
SO CUTE! I love this! Simple things like these are so great, GO CONAN!
oh, so sweet, and creative. Good job Conan.
A good reminder that the simple things REALLY matter....and they really are simple.
he is definitely a keeper...can I come along for the cruise?
Super sweet!
Yes -- you are loved! :)
Post a Comment