Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week-End Update, Lyndsie Albrecht reporting.....

This just in...




"Now hiring for a MAID or BUTLER or SICURITY GARD!
One-day try-out
Signed, Lyndsie"

Try-out sign ups:



Yes Folks, it's really that bad. We desperately need a maid or butler because NO ONE IN THIS HOUSE CAN CLEAN! (Well, some of us can.) I can only imagine the security guard is in case Camryn gets ahold of some rolled up paper:) For a reminder click here

P.S. It appears that if you signed up, Lyndsie also included some "free glitter in your hair." Now that's a mighty persuasive offer!

8 comments:

Kim said...

hilarious!!!

kathleen said...

I'm for the maid, cook..........tired of thinking of what to cook every day! My hair is a bit drab and some glitter might do the trick. I'll sign up for sure!

Ryan & Stephanie Daniel said...

LOL! I should post a sign at our house!

Erin said...

how creative. I will definitely sign up. how much is the hourly wages.

Amber said...

I saw this when I came for lessons last seek. . . . cute. I haven't interviewed for a long time. I'll brush up on my skills and then sign up on Wednesday if the job is still open! :)

thegehmclan said...

I am always looking for shine in my hair. When can I start?

Chelsea said...

Now I know the glitter in itself is a awesome benefit but.... any other benefits? Fingernails painted, facials, etc.?

marisa said...

may be if i offered the glitter i could get mine to clean