Saturday, March 21, 2009

Newsflash-This Just In...

Lyndsie posted this to the wall the other day. I walked by it a couple of times before I actually read it. Then I laughed my bootie off.

NEWS
"On Thursday Mazie is screaming and as you know there are signs around the house and Dad is doing work at home and helping Mazie at the same time and Brynn is at Katelyns house. Emily is making signs and Camryn was smacking people with paper. Well unless we get more news that's it bye now."
by Lyndsie Albrecht
P.S. Next week Brynn will write the News

7 comments:

kathleen said...

Hey, this is just as good as security cameras!!!!!! You know exactly what went on while you were gone:) Too funny!!!!! Mom

Emily said...

I laughed when I read that on the wall...I could totally picture it in detail. HILARIOUS! Keep up the new Lyndsie!

Erin said...

very creative. good that they are paying attention to what is going on. So funny. Can't wait for next weeks news.

thegehmclan said...

So, what were you doing??? HUH??? Huh???

thegehmclan said...

p.s. Isn't it fun to receive comments? You and Emily are slacking big time!

The Hansen Family said...

Oh my gosh we laughed our booties off too! How funny! You guys totally have your own reporter in the works...better watch out for that one! My favorite part is that Camryn is "smacking people with paper". You had better keep this "newspaper" forever - So cute!

Laura said...

I think she has a future in news reporting! :) Fabulous work, Lyndsie! :)