Thursday, September 24, 2009

Chocolate Cake

I found a new way to prepare the rich & thick Costco chocolate cake. You know which one I'm talking about? The super rich, wonderful chocolate one. Yea, this one:

We've always had this cake with ice cream. But here's the restaurant-style method:
  1. Warm up a piece of the cake on a plate.
  2. Top it with your favorite ice cream.
  3. Smother it with heated hot fudge.
It tastes just like the yummy, rich chocolate cake that some restaurants serve. The funny thing is it doesn't seem as rich with all the ice cream and fudge on it!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Hummmm, where is the rest of our chocolate cake. It seems to have gone missing..?

marrahyde said...

Oh, dear. Another fattening thing to tempt me to eat.

kathleen said...

I'll have to admit this is a good one indeed.

Megan said...

My weakness...I'll take it!

Kim said...

Ok, so now do you have the recipe for that cake? I love the Costco death-by-chocolate cake! I didn't think it could get better, but it sounds like prepared like that would be heavenly!