I was being a good little mother and making my family some cookies. The ingredients were placed neatly on my counter for easy access. Whilst my back was turned--I was talking to Conan, Camryn decided to help herself to some chocolate chips (who can blame her?) All the sudden we heard a thhwammp! and both felt a splatter! We turned around to see THIS on the floor. Apparently she had pushed the 14 pound bag (yes, we support Costco) of chocolate chips just enough to shove the eggs off the edge of the counter.

I had Camy come over by her "creation" so I could snap a photo. Oh, did you notice her new shade of lipstick? And do you notice her tightly clamped hand? She is guarding some more chocolate chips in there.
I was proud of myself. I truly handled this with my own "sunny-side".
Oh BTW...that was 17 eggs
5 comments:
MY My MY MY MY.....................I'll have mine scrambled with toast and bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mom
We are soooooooo not letting Ethan see this picture. He'd think it was a grrrreat idea. :-D
That Camy is giving Brynn a run for her money. :-)
That is so cute. My children would have been sliding in it. (they have, with ketchup) hahaha Fun to try and clean up--I put salt on mine and it helped a little bit. Yay for shiny floors. j/k
Thank you so much for your kind words. I have been trying so hard to do all the things I need to do to be worthy to receive the Spirit and answers to a lot of prayers. Dustin is doing better.
Your listening and sweet comments just touch my heart. You are such a sweet, wonderful mother...but, I knew you would be, just from knowing you the few months you were here. You will always be BFF. I love you mean it! lymi Susanlaz
Laurel - good for you! I like your "sunny-side up" attitude towards a very big "sunny-side up" mess! Cute picture. You've turned a messy moment into a fun memory for everyone. Way to go!
Love that! She's so funny! And good job, Laurel, you are so calm and in control! :) Luv ya!
Post a Comment