The other day Lyndsie came and asked me to come and look at what she had put together. See the little tiny bluebird in the basket? She had been creating a "home for it" behind the piano. Pretty creative right? She then showed me the basket pointing out certain things like, a soft place for the bird to sleep etc. Then she came to the blue box inside the basket that had a dolls bottle and a piece of wooden "play" bread.
"What's that for?" I asked.
"Oh, that's the birds FOOD STORAGE." !!!!! (We have been working on ours lately. Nice to know she is paying attention:) Considering the size of the items, she must shop at Costco...like us!
I had to giggle.

6 comments:
Start them out young. We recently moved and the truck driver with the moving company saw our food storage and he said "What, are ya Mormon?" It was funny.
She is a cutie!
HILARIOUS! I can't stop laughing.
She'll be a great mom:)
That cracks me up. I'm not even thinking about food storage yet and I really should be!
Hi Laurel It's me Lori - Emily's friend. My son Baylor had laurels preschool with your brooke. I love love love your candyland cake! It is the cutest ever! I can't believe you had another girl! Congrats! Cute Blog
What a creative little girl she is!
We had sooooo sooo so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much stinking fun with you guys.
We can't even tell you how much you mean to us and how much we already miss you. Believe me, it's a ton.
Looooooove you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And thank you again,sooo much for everything! :-)
I want to be the blue bird!
Post a Comment