It was such awesome weather yesterday so I decided to start running again. I went up to a nearby track, new running shoes, ipod in hand and proceeded to start. I ran my heart out! I thought I was doing pretty dang good too until a 3 year old passed me running barefoot. I'm sure most people at the track thought I was walking rather strangely, little did they know I was running at my full speed.
Hopefully it will get better.
Eric and Chelsea are official! We had an incredible weekend. The weather at the Temple was rather lousy. (Freezing cold with high winds, fog, and snow.) It's okay though because it put more emphasis on the sealing which is most important anyway. All of us with little children were able to leave them in a small room, off to the side of the front entrance, with two of Eric's friends to help with the babies. When we came down after the sealing we found out that Mazey had been screaming most of the time along with sweet Beckham (Jake's little guy.) I guess a sister who was at the Temple to do an endowment session heard him screaming and came into the room and asked if she could take him to settle him down. She succeeded and then handed him back and went on in to do a session. Beckham started crying again and so the babysitters grabbed a bottle out of my diaper bag and fed him. He gulped it down and then calmed down. I heard about all of this later that evening as we were heading to the reception. Brynn said to me...
"Mom, when Beckham was crying, the girls that were helping took the bottle full of "LIQUID GOLD" (pumped milk) and fed it to Beckham."
I started laughing! No wonder he quit crying! That's good stuff! So now Beckham and I share a special bond:)
6 comments:
It was such a fun weekend. Wish we had family together all the time.
I knew we always had a SUPER CLOSE BOND with you, I just didn't didn't know how far that bond went.
Now we Know. :-)
We've told a ton of people the story and everyone cracks up. :-) Too funny.
We miss you guys!!! We miss you soooooo stinking much. Emma can't wait to see you again.
Looooove, lllloooovvveee you!!!
Be forewarned, anyone with a screaming baby around you or I just might get that liquid gold in a bottle or not. We are just that kind of people. It really is what heaven will be like:)
This is Emma, and I just want to announce that I am laughing so hard right now...!
Now I don't feel guilty for canceling lessons as you wanted to run in the nice weather too! Really, slow is relative depending who you are running by/with. I am sure you were fast compared to some! :)
It's the truth!!!
-Lizzy
Post a Comment