Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring Break

We decided to head down to Moab for Spring Break. Other than the fact that the wind about blew us over, we had a great time. We took my stud-muffin nephew with us and Grandma Hansen. Arches was beautiful!

The Fam at "Dead Horse Point." The view is amazing!

We all hiked up to "Delicate Arch." The weather was horrid. I have never felt wind like that before. Camryn was in "panic mode" most of the way down. She would NOT get into the back pack so Conan carried her with her clinging like a scared cat!

Brynn, looking darling!

Eli goofing off. Don't fall!

Can you see what everyone is pointing at? You can't? They are pointing at the cars in the parking lot. Lonnngggg way to go!

4 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

So you went to Arches huh? Well I studyed allllllllll day for a test when I should have been on vacation. Neener neener. I bet your jealous. :-)

Erin said...

I didn't know you guys went there. The wind Does look like it is going to blow you right off the cliff. Cute pic of Brynn, Wow she surely is growing up.
95 days till NYC Woo Hoo

kathleen said...

Fun pictures! We did have a blast! And the wind........................................................ Ya, I remember that too! It was a great trip!!!!!!!!! Mom

Holly said...

I have never been to Moab. I hate the wind. Hmmm - maybe I never will go to Moab. Ha! Just kidding. The views do look amazing and our family loves to hike - maybe Moab will be our stop next year! Great pictures of all of you!