Might I just add a little comment of "your new blog look is really cute and spring like" I must say Your fridge looks full and clean. I bet she could actually fit inside if you just move things over a little.
I've noticed Camryn is always in the most randomist (don't know if that's a word or not) of places. Thanks for the pics by the way! I LOVE the ones of Brooke!
9 comments:
Might I just add a little comment of "your new blog look is really cute and spring like" I must say Your fridge looks full and clean. I bet she could actually fit inside if you just move things over a little.
I've noticed Camryn is always in the most randomist (don't know if that's a word or not) of places. Thanks for the pics by the way! I LOVE the ones of Brooke!
What will she be up to next? Little Pill! Her mind is constantly working to see what will work. I guess sitting inside a fridge works!!!!!!!!!! Mom:)
If I remember right, it was a hot day and she was trying to cool down.
You know....gotta cool the cheeks sometimes! She has the cutest, yummy little face!
Maybe she just needed to cool down a bit. That could be her new time out spot.
You know . . . she needs no explanation! Love this girlie-o! :)
Oh Cammmmyyy... Miss you guys!
At least her gift will be " Fresh"
:-)
Post a Comment