*Started off with getting our traditional reunion sweatshirts (designed by Aunt Jenny)
*Went fishing
*Searched for treasures in sawdust filled kiddie pools
*Made an apron for Grandma with all the kids hand/foot prints (including two that aren't even here yet!)
*Went to the sand castles
*Had an awesome Japanese dinner :)
*Played Jeopardy! and learned a lot about Japan
*Made and served "pseudo sushi"--from rice crispy treats
*Had the older grandkids serve dinner for our "Japanese Night"
*Played and played with cousin's
*The weather was so great we ate dinner outside every night!
*Fun long talks in the evenings with the adults
We truly had so much fun. The kids were greats sports about dressing up in Japanese costumes to honor Grandpa and Grandma who are leaving to serve as mission presidents in the Japan, Tokyo Mission. They had a blast and really made the evening wonderful by doing such a terrific job! Thanks to all who made it not only such a fun night that night, but did so much in order for the weekend to be successful!!!


4 comments:
HOW FUN!!! I love the dress-ups & the sushi (I think I could handle that kind). It looks like it was a fun weekend. So will the next family reunion be in Tokyo?
What a fun family reunion. It might make it even harder for Grandma to leave!
What an awesome idea!! We need to have a family reunion. I know no one has money, or time, or what ever, but we need to have one.
Love you guys!!!!
I hadn't seen these yet! They look great! It was an awesome reunion - thanks so much for your hard work. :)
Post a Comment