Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Proud Day....(For Dad)

Conan has been waiting and waiting for this moment to come. Years have passed, with anxiety growing, and this was finally the time. The moment he had waited for. The reason for having children in the first place!!!! HUNTER'S SAFETY!!

Need I say more?

I guess I will. Hunter safety means that there is one more tag added to the family. One more person to drag through the snow. One more body to flush out a deer from the trees.

Brynn went through all the hours required and then passed the test. Last was target shooting which she did excellent on.

Brynn is showing off her target practice. (She backed the paper with pink card stock so you could see the bullet hole's better.) Along with her certificate, proof that she is now "Official".

6 comments:

Emily said...

WAY TO GO BRYNN!

Erin said...

Woo hoo. Way to go Brynn. You shoot those animals dead.

The Hansen Family said...

Atta girl Bry and 2 n's!!!!

thegehmclan said...

You are my hero BRYNN (2 N's)Love you!

kathleen said...

Don't shoot your eye out! Great job on the target shooting!!!!!!!!!! Grandma Hansen

Laura said...

Congrats, Brynn!!! I had no idea, but I am stinkin' proud of you! You probably kicked my butt (and Dallin's) on the shooting and test! You go, girl!