Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Movie

Saw it. Liked it (I wasn't sure if I would.) Would see it again!

7 comments:

Emily said...

OK then, see you tonight!

kathleen said...

Yup! A great movie! I'd see it again. I'm wearing my hair like Alice today. She was so cute:) Mom

Erin said...

That's good to know. I was debating to see it now I think I will. can't wait to see you guys.

thegehmclan said...

I wasn't sure I wanted to see it because I liked the book so much and I didn't like how Edward looked in the movie. I might take the leap and go see.

Holly said...

Laurel, you're posting! Wow! I'm so glad! I love the photos - what precious girls.

The Hansen Family said...

I know Emma can't wait to " sink her teeth" into the movie. She has read all the books and loved them. :-)

Megan said...

I really want to see it. I'm glad to know you liked it because it makes me want to see it even more now.