Sunday, November 30, 2008

Official


Mazey was blessed today. It was a wonderful day. Good company, great food, and I always sign a relief when the blessing is officially done. Her name is still Mazelyn (although Conan paused after saying her first name and I thought he was going to give an impromptu middle name.) Auntie Em took this photo for us. I love the blank stare on Camryn's face, it goes perfectly with her bare feet!

8 comments:

a wynn wynn situation said...

Beautiful Pictures!! I hope you had a wonderful day blessing that gorgeous baby. Did you make her dress?

Erin said...

I am so glad I was able to stay for the weekend for her Blessing. The dress is so beautiful. You have 5 gorgeous girls.

Conan Albrecht said...

Yes, Laurel made the dress. It's beautiful, isn't it? The beauty matches Mazey!

Conan Albrecht said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hansen Family said...

It's truely a blessing to have them all, and on top of that, they all are drop dead hotties. :-)

Megan said...

Mazey has gotten so big! Wish we could have been there!

thegehmclan said...

Okay, now there is NO excuse to use the beautiful frame given two or three years ago? Adorable pictures. Love them. It was a fabulouso weekend. I am ready for more!

Holly said...

Laurel, what a fabulous day for you and your family! Mazey and her dress are beautiful. I forgot about your amazing sewing skills. (How could I - I remember the bedroom ensemble you and your mom made for your apt. at Ricks!). You have a beautiful family. Congratulations! I'm glad it was such a special day for you.