Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pictures

We've been trying to find pictures for a Christmas project, and we've spent more time looking at fun pictures than getting any work done. Since I finally figured out how to upload photo's I got a little carried away. Here's a few of the fun ones. Next time I will make them larger so you may need to pull out your glasses Mom!


Camryn with her new Birthday hat and glasses.


Brynn and her "Candyland" Birthday cake.


Camryn at the Sugar City Park.


Con and I with Mazelyn.


Camryn in a Hannah Montana wig.


Lyndsie opening her High School Musical Birthday jacket.


Lyndsie hold one of our crafts we made this summer.


Emily and our cousin Eliza at Miller Lake in June.


Uncle Mike, Brynn, and Aunt Emily showing off the pumpkin they carved.


Emily pulling the "guts" out of her pumpkin.


Little Mazey.


Tiny Mazey next to a baby doll!


Our darling daughters at the Harvest Festival at Thanksgiving Point.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Love the Pictures. Your girls are so photogenic. I need to start thinking about what to do for a christmas card. See you next week.

a wynn wynn situation said...

What amazing photos! I know I live just a stones throw away but I love seeing all these photos of your beautiful girls!

Emily said...

I am so proud of my blogger sister! Way to go! I love Cami's expressions...so funny!

thegehmclan said...

Adorable pictures. I can't wait to see the Christmas card. Your girls are beautiful. I miss all of you!

Megan said...

I love the pics. Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks! Have a great Thanksgiving!

mylittlegems said...

Cute photos! I can't believe how small your little one is - next to that doll. And love the cute craft you made this summer! Way to go- putting up photos! I want to see Twilight- but I think I will feel like you do about it - I still haven't read all the books!