Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Order of Things

I saw these Barbies sitting happily in the empty tub today. Ken's missing a leg, a Barbie is missing both hands, and all are essentially naked and have ratty hair. In any house with little kids and a dog, Barbies like this can be found. It seems to be the natural order of things in the Barbie world.

6 comments:

DANIELDOOZ said...

Great analysis! (Did I spell that right?)

Kim said...

Nice! We miss you!

The Hansen Family said...

Sounds like our house....except Buzz lightyear has one arm, his stickers are pulled off, the cars are missing tires...... too funny.

Erin said...

Wow. Ken is in a happy place isn't he. :)

kathleen said...

Wipe that grin off your face, Ken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monkey Manners said...

I showed this to Lyndsie, and she said
"That's not Ken, it's Oliver." I guess he is a Hannah Montana character instead of a Barbie. :)