Ok, ok. We know what you guys look like. How about pictures of the FINISHED house?
Like. (That was me clicking the Like button)
Cute.... I like you guys. I miss you too..
Where was this picture taken? It's great of both of you! Laurel--you're lookin FABULOUS!
Why so sappy? What's the occasion. If he is lookin to give brownie points...I want the carribbean this year:)
Laurel, you are looking amazing! I am curious about this post...rest of the story??
:) Also - it was great hanging with you guys last week. Just wanted to say thanks and that we had a great time. Love ya!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ok, ok. We know what you guys look like. How about pictures of the FINISHED house?
Like. (That was me clicking the Like button)
Cute.... I like you guys. I miss you too..
Where was this picture taken? It's great of both of you! Laurel--you're lookin FABULOUS!
Why so sappy? What's the occasion. If he is lookin to give brownie points...I want the carribbean this year:)
Laurel, you are looking amazing! I am curious about this post...rest of the story??
:) Also - it was great hanging with you guys last week. Just wanted to say thanks and that we had a great time. Love ya!
Post a Comment