Wednesday, May 5, 2010

That's where the remote went!

As many of you know, remotes have a way of walking off (usually with a left or right sock). When I recently moved our subwoofer, it was obvious that something had come loose inside and was bumping around. Now, subwoofers are essentially big, empty drums. There aren't a lot of parts to come loose.

When I unscrewed the back to see what was inside, I found the following: a toy lion, our long lost remote, a race car, and two binkies.


As you can see in the picture, the hole in the front of the subwoofer is just big enough for little hands and arms to store things in. What is a subwoofer to one person is a makeshift safe to another!

5 comments:

kathleen said...

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does the Remote still work? At least everything else is Nice and Clean :)

Erin said...

Who was excited to find the Binkies? Now she can have 2 in each hand.... :)

The Hansen Family said...

That's where I put the remote! I couldn't remember.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Tooo tooo too funny

Emily said...

That is Hilarious! Wish there was a candid camera to catch the person in the act...

Laura said...

I guess there IS something positive about moving, then . . . at least one thing. :) Recovering so many lost items.