If you've ever wondered, a washing machine will always win a fight with an iPod. I was moving clothes from the washer to the dryer, and I found our iPod that had been hidden in a pocket. I let it dry out and tried to revive it, but alas, it's dead.
Washing Machine: 1, iPod: 0
7 comments:
ouch.
what's a couple hundred right??? So sorry!
Bummer!
Yep, That stinks. Glad it was yours and not mine.
That is a bummer! :(
By the way, thanks for sending me those links! I've been so busy looking at them that I forgot to thank you for sending it. Online ordering...here I come! :)
Oops! Whose Ipod was it? Also, have you started on the house? When will it be finished so I can come see it?
I say............."Do away with the Washing Machine. It seems to destroy very valuable things..........plus hide other items such as the remote and toys. Maybe you should just fill the tub with soap and wash by hand. Maybe you will save those expensive items from being destroyed :(
Post a Comment