Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Ending of an Era

We SIGNED the papers.
The house no longer BELONGS to us.
Yesterday the PROCEEDS hit our bank account.
The account will NEVER look that good again.

We have BOXES everywhere.
No decoration decorate OUR walls.
Excuse me, I mean THEIR walls.
The garage has been LOADED with boxes.
And then EMPTIED.
And then loaded AGAIN.

I AM peaceful.
And EXCITED.
It MUST be right.

9 comments:

kathleen said...

So sad to not going to have you so close by. But it is the right move for you. Conan will be Bishop, and you will be the YW President. Maybe not right now, but.................watch out. It will happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kathleen said...

Well, if you can read and make the right words fill in - in the right place, it will make sense.

Monkey Manners said...

NO! NO! Put it all back!!!

Monkey Manners said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DANIELDOOZ said...

I wish I were there to help. I LIKE to clean under stoves and refrigerators! Weird, I know! Where are you living until you build? Or are you building as we speak?

Emily said...

SAD. OK, exciting too. Let me know when my private sanctuary is ready for me!

Chelsea said...

Hooray!!! Let us know how we can help with moving! Eric would love to help lift heavy things and I'll babysit the kiddies!!! Sounds like a good deal to me!

marrahyde said...

Where are you going in between houses? Your mom is right: they need you in Eagle Mountain!

Laura said...

Oh man! Congrats, Guys! This is the exciting beginning of a NEW ERA! Not just the ending of an old one. :) It'll be great!! We're excited for you.