We've been excited to announce this news for a while. After a very important appointment this afternoon, we've decided to break the news! We've got a big change coming to our family.
Yep, that's right. It's exactly what you are thinking..... we bought a lot in Eagle Mountain! We closed on the lot today, so next up is selling our home so we can build. We are sad to leave our home and ward which we love so much. We live in an awesome neighborhood, but we've always wanted the chance to build a home closer to the "country". If you know anyone looking for a nice home in a great neighborhood in Orem, let us know.
Conan & Laurel

8 comments:
Wow, guys! Congratulations! That is awesome news! We really are excited for you. Another big adventure . . . :)
Congrats!!!
I will congratulate you guys only if you GIVE us your old house. I think that would be the right thing to do. Ok, Fine, CONGRATULATIONS. That is exciting. Can't wait to see your house plans.
Ya-hoooo for you guys!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the land and soon to be house. So exciting.I'm with Erin. We'll split the house and share it. We have to keep it in the family. Have to have to. I have an Idea, you guys could keep it as a cabin.....in Orem.....yeah, that's a great idea. :-)
How exciting! I was wondering when you guys would finally tell! :) What a great adventure to build your dream home! I'm excited to see your lot when we get out there, I'm sure it's amazing!
I'm so excited for you & SO SAD for us!! Remember when I used to visit teach you & we had this grand plan that when you were ready to sell, I would buy your house? I finally did get one in the ward & now you're leaving!?! Congrads though!
That is a long ways away for mom to drive out to help...But, the country is awesome. Country people just seem to be a little more hard working and kinder...no road rage...more patient... etc.... Scott is happy to draw up any plans. good luck.
Wow! Congrats! I just always assumed you would stay in that house. I guess as long as I've know you that's pretty much where you've lived (minus the stint in AZ). I just can't picture you anywhere else! Guess I'll have to come visit after you've moved in so I have a new picture in my head! Love you!
Post a Comment