Monday, November 23, 2009

Buyers Remorse

I'm just sayin', it's a looong way out there. That's all I'm sayin'.

6 comments:

kathleen said...

Yes it is!!!!!!!!!!!! When I can just be to your place in just a few minutes. But.........You'll love the country feel once you are in the house. Find a plan, build it and move in. Simple. We'll visit on Sundays:)

DANIELDOOZ said...

Property? Building? Moving? How exciting! I'll miss having a Hansen in your current home however. I still dream about that house! So glad I got to spend time there with a great family!

The P*dunc's said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have had a lot going on in your life lately! Heartache and moving! Two HUGE things! Sad AND exciting! I hope things are going better and good luck with the move! I am sure that eveyone will miss you in the 2nd ward!

Daughter of God said...

I never did understand why you wanted to move so far, way out there? So what is your next step, plan of action?
amy v. young

thegehmclan said...

if your looking for "real" country...we have lots of land around us. We would love to have more family close by. Just think of it as a "second" getaway.

Laura said...

You'll love it, though! The kids will have a great school, ward, friends, etc. :) And you get to design your own house!! (That's supposed to be a positive thing -- right?!?!) I'm excited for you!