We lost something very precious to us today. It has been one of the hardest few days that I can remember. My heart is breaking and there is nothing, NOTHING, I can do about it. To watch my children cry is even worse. They miss. They don't understand.
How do you stop your heart from hurting when you know it's just the beginning of a long road? I have to stand by and watch as this precious package goes downhill. I ache. I want to scream and yell. I want to knock a head around. I want to take away the hurt from someone and replace it with warmth and love and knowledge. I can't. I tried. Hard. Really hard. For a long time. We all did. I loved with my whole being. Now I feel nothing but a gaping hole.
I lost.
But I will go on. I will be grateful that I truly gave my all.
And to think the Savior feels so much more than this. I am ever so grateful for Him. I am glad He knows all. He feels every heart. I will pray because now that is all I can do.
But for tonight my whole soul physically hurts.
Post Script:
I am so grateful for a wonderful husband and beautiful daughters who truly make life sweet.
9 comments:
I ache too. For you and for who is now lost. Tears come often. I think back to the "Hansen Family Rope" It has been broken. How to we fix it. Will it ever be fixed. You, your family, and all who are aching are in my prayers. I love you and him. Always will. I am here for you.
Laurel, I have no idea what's wrong or what you're dealing with but your post made me hurt for you, whatever it is. You are in my prayers. I love you!
my prayers are with you!
love you
amy v. youn
Laurel,
I want you to know that I am thinking about you! Please let me know if I can help you!
Kodi
I'm so sorry! I'm assuming this is about Eli & I just want you to know that I was in awe with all you did for him. Love you & please let me know if there's anything we can do! (Josh will help however you need, too.)
our heart aches with yours. It is ripple effect he doesn't understand. You did do so much. We all gave. We will be watchful and prayerful and we won't give up.
Thinking of all of you. May you feel the peace your hearts need. Love you.
Laurel,
You are an amazing mom and example to me. I love being in your home and being able to spend time with your family. I am sorry that you are hurting so much. I'll pray for all of you!
We can only say that we love you so much!!!!! So very very very very much!
Post a Comment