She is such a doll. I love the one of her on the ice cream post just below. What a cute little smirk on her face!
What can I say.......................she's our Granddaughter.
Nice. It's like they don't even have a choice. Then again, how could they not become brilliant with you clever freakoids as parents? I wish I was a clever freakoid.Lucky.
That is AWESOME! She is really concentrating on it.
The crazy thing is she can probably do it! :) Such a sweetie.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is such a doll. I love the one of her on the ice cream post just below. What a cute little smirk on her face!
What can I say.......................she's our Granddaughter.
Nice. It's like they don't even have a choice. Then again, how could they not become brilliant with you clever freakoids as parents?
I wish I was a clever freakoid.
Lucky.
That is AWESOME! She is really concentrating on it.
The crazy thing is she can probably do it! :) Such a sweetie.
Post a Comment