6th Grade Graduation

Opening her new cell phone at breakfast time:) (Conan's old one w/ new pink cover!)

Getting "kidnapped" by the Beehives in our ward.
I am still freaking out about the fact that Brynn is now 12 years old. This last couple of weeks she had 6th grade graduation (as Conan would say "We keep finding new ways to celebrate mediocrity!") and her birthday. She was asked to give a 5 min. talk at graduation, and did an EXCELLENT job. She looked more like an 8th or 9th grader up there speaking. Then a week later was her birthday. She is now an official Beehive in our ward! The other Beehives came and "kidnapped" her a couple of days before her birthday. She LOVED it!!! She is thrilled to go to YW activities and a new class on Sunday. We are so incredibly happy to have her as a daughter!
11 comments:
Wow, time flies! Happy birthday Brynn. You're beautiful!
I can't believe brynn is that old! Crazy how fast is goes by.
Amy V. Young
Such a big milestone! I love that the beehives kidnapped you. That just doesn't happen everywhere! So cool.
You look like a TEENAGER not a tweenie. What a gorgeous girl you are Brynn (2 N's)
You have a daughter in YW?? What??? Happy Birthday Brynn!
Tell Brynn CONGRATS! Leaving elementary school, turning twelve and going into Young Womens! I still remember when the beehives surprised me on my 12th bday! But I didn't get a cool new pink cell phone... Lucky girl! She is going to have so much fun at girls camp! Miss you all!
I wish I had a new pink cell phone.......and uh...this isn't Jake writing....yeah. :-)
I can't believe she is 12. Can't, can't can't. I remember her first steps. I remember saying " Bry and 2 n's, and Brynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn in the name of Jesus Christ amen. :-)
Where has the time gone?
Time does fly!? I just remember her getting baptized!? By the way, you are a babe in that graduation picture, Laurel. You're beautiful!!!
Happy Birthday, Brynn!
Brynn, You are so beautiful. Such a beautiful young woman. Happy Birthday. Looks like the best one yet.
Holy cow Laurel! I saw that very first picture of Brynn and did a double-take. Is it just me or does she look A LOT like you? What a beautiful girl and what a fun idea to have the Beehives kidnap her. I think we'll incorporate that idea in our Beehive class! (I must admit, I've never heard of 6th grade graduation, but way to go on the speech Brynn!)
I can't believe you have a 12 year old...she is so cute!
I love you Laurel! Your family is so grown. I can't believe it was so long ago that you were here. Your family picture touched my heart. I'm so blessed to have met you and so blessed to find you again. lymi
Post a Comment