A couple of months ago Emily decided she wanted to chop her hair off again. I tried to talk her into leaving it long but she was determined to whack it off!
I do think she looks adorable with it in a short bob though. Thank you Shea!
While I'm talking a little about Milly I should mention the field trip I was able to accompany her on. Since the girls are at a new Charter School we are getting accustomed to doing things a little differently than public school. One of them is if you want to volunteer as a parent to go on a field trip, you must be what they term "PALS II" certified. In other words I had to watch a short video on the proper etiquette of volunteering (more or less-this also qualified me for PALS I certification) and then haul myself (and the littles) up to Taylorsville to be fingerprinted.
Did I mention that I also had to pay $20 for the application fee and $10 for the actual fingerprinting?
No?
Well, I did.
It was more than a little inconvenient but I must admit I do like the fact that ALL volunteers that assist the students must be fingerprinted.
On to the field trip.
On the bus
In front of the commissary
The fourth grade class went about 20 minutes up the road from us to Camp Floyd. I have never been there before and I must admit it was very interesting. I was stationed in the commissary and handed a sheet of paper that describe what the commissary was and how it functioned. The students came in groups of 8-10 and I gave my little spiel and then they got to look around. The best part was that I got to be there with Emily.
And one more co-starring Uncle Mike:
Emily is loving gymnastics. She would go everyday if we would let her (and if we wanted to pay the huge tuition!) On Saturdays you can go to the gym from 10-12pm and for a small fee play on all the equipment. We have only gone a couple of times but the girls sure do have a great time the entire time we are there. Here is a small clip of Emily (back in May) working on a back hand spring/flip.
Please ignore my play by play.




4 comments:
So cute. Loved having her up here. Also love the picture of you guys on the bus. All the kids leaning in to take a look...even the teacher.
Fun! I totally want to go to that Gym and play with you guys. I would be way more fun than Uncle Mike!
She is a doll.
We love Mill!
Post a Comment