"May? It's May! That means only 10 more days until my Birthday!!!" --was Camryn's response.
That evening, when she heard me come into my room, she climbed out of her bed and came into visit me. She had retrieved a pencil and a paper and proceeded to tell me that she would like me to make a list of the things that she wanted for her birthday. I obliged. Here is the list as it now stands:
CAMRYN'S BIRTHDAY LIST: (all the things she is hoping for--fingers crossed!!!)
*Little Horse
*Real Money
*Play Money
*Mary Engelbreit letters that spell out her name (Big Sis Emily has a set on her dresser)
*Pez Dispenser
*Beads (that you can iron together)
*Beads for Necklaces
*3 or 4 Baby Chicks
*Bracelets
*Elephant Trunk from the dollar store
*Peacock Costume
This list has only had one thing added to it in the last 4 days...A trip to the dump. Yep. She came in and told me she would like to go to the dump!
"I have been there before with Dad, Mom. It's not that dirty. There are all sorts of things there to find. I want to go and look for "Twinkie". (Our old, broken, 'Roomba' vacuum cleaner that you could turn on and walk away from--the girls named it "Twinkie". It was long ago hauled off to the dump.)
Hmmmmm. I'm gonna have to mull that one over for awhile.

2 comments:
I must meet this camryn again soon and ask her burning questions like, " what shall we do on Tuesday?". Love love the simple pleasures little ones fixate on. So cute
That girl cracks me up!
Post a Comment