Your darling little daughter sure isn't shy and has a great voice--what a great stage presence! Thank you for sharing your video.
Laurel, thank you for visiting my blog. I'm so behind with my posts.
I think about you everytime the sisters arrive up here to sing to my mom and say prayers with her. She told me the sisters were trying to baptize her and I asked her if she could go under water. She can't swim and is super scared of putting her face under water anywhere. She asked me why the missionaries would come see her if they couldn't baptize her? And...I told her,the sister are here because they care and they are nice young women that want to bring happiness to everyone. I thought, "Laurel" She asked me when they could come over again. I may not be blogging a lot, but I think I'm where I'm suppose to be. Thank you for being such a wonderful example to all my girls. Love you bunches!
8 comments:
What's Monsday? I love this little one. So funny!!!!
...And this is Chelsea :)
She hit that last note very strong and spot on. I see an Opera star in the future.
Love the little opera note at the end! So funny!
What a little performer! You had better get her on stage and SOON! So cute!
Totally not shy at All !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Definitely worth the money to attend 2 years at Sister Steeles!
Oh my gosh! I love the opera on Saturday! My cousin and I watched it over and over about ten times!
Your darling little daughter sure isn't shy and has a great voice--what a great stage presence! Thank you for sharing your video.
Laurel, thank you for visiting my blog. I'm so behind with my posts.
I think about you everytime the sisters arrive up here to sing to my mom and say prayers with her. She told me the sisters were trying to baptize her and I asked her if she could go under water. She can't swim and is super scared of putting her face under water anywhere. She asked me why the missionaries would come see her if they couldn't baptize her? And...I told her,the sister are here because they care and they are nice young women that want to bring happiness to everyone. I thought, "Laurel" She asked me when they could come over again. I may not be blogging a lot, but I think I'm where I'm suppose to be. Thank you for being such a wonderful example to all my girls. Love you bunches!
Post a Comment