Do you know what sucks? When you type out this whole long comment and then it gets lost.
I was saying this: I didn't even realize that the previous post was by Conan until this post. I thought you were getting all techno on us. ;)
Tell Conan I agree with him if that was his subtle way of telling you to post more often.
LG has never been allowed to touch my blog. Ever. I am a smart woman. :)
And do you seriously know CJane in person because I am her newest blog stalker and I really want to hang out with he when I move to Utah. I think we could be the best of friends, but I think she may think I am just crazy. :)
4 comments:
Oh.....................I get it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Blogs:)
Do you know what sucks? When you type out this whole long comment and then it gets lost.
I was saying this: I didn't even realize that the previous post was by Conan until this post. I thought you were getting all techno on us. ;)
Tell Conan I agree with him if that was his subtle way of telling you to post more often.
LG has never been allowed to touch my blog. Ever. I am a smart woman. :)
And do you seriously know CJane in person because I am her newest blog stalker and I really want to hang out with he when I move to Utah. I think we could be the best of friends, but I think she may think I am just crazy. :)
Although I adore Conan and love your family....I am in awe how the two of you got together...I am just saying.
LOL! Loved the above comment almost as much as the two posts. :) Dying laughing right now!!! Blogs are good, I do agree. :)
Post a Comment