We made it Disneyland!!! This trip has been in the works for three years (since the last time we went.) Krista (my sister) planned it and invited any family who could come to put it on the calendar. It ended up that Gehmlich's, G-ma and G-pa, and our family were able to go. Boy did we have fun and missed everyone else who was not able to be there!

At Mickey Mouse's house!

In the tea cups! (Look and the face Mazey is sporting. She was ticked off that she couldn't sit on the seat by herself...such a little Diva!)

Mazey and I on the Dumbo ride before take-off!

On the Hollywood walk of Fame. We found a few of our favorite stars and snapped photo's with their star. This one is "Kermit the Frog".

At the nearest beach. We went there on Sunday after church thus everyone hiked their dresses and skirts so they wouldn't get wet. Yeah, right!

Lyndsie's favorite character this time around was 'Dale'.

Brynn (and Mazey) with Minnie.

Grandpa and Grandma at Sea World!

Proof the whole group was there as well. It was over 95 degree's and this was as we were leaving the park. We were hot, tired, sweaty, and hungry by this point!

Camryn with Eeyore. I love the look on her face wondering what Eeyore is up too!!
Milly's favorite character this time, 'Chip'.

Mazey finally warmed up to one of the princesses, Aurora aka Sleeping Beauty!
The girls all taking a little nap with Sleeping Beauty:)
11 comments:
Fun!
Your girls are growing like weeds and your parents haven't aged a bit!
So fun! What cute little princesses!
Fun memories--you'll talk about them for years to come! Glad you could go!
I love the pics. My favorite it the sleeping beauty with the girls sleeping. Even Mazey is asleep. Too cute.
DisneyLand!?!?!?! How awesome is that? I'm so glad you all got to go. Can't wait tell we can do it all together one day. :-)
Looks like you guys had so much fun! ho hum...I need a vacation! :) It was so fun seeing you all last week!
I am sad to be back. Sniffle sniffle.
I want to be on vacation care-free and wild just like we were in Cali. Boo hoo as I look out the window with snow all over the ground.
Next time you just need to drive north and show your girls your old missionary stompping grounds! I loved visiting with you this last summer.
Next time you just need to drive north and show your girls your old missionary stompping grounds! I loved visiting with you this last summer.
Hi there! It looks like you had a fabulous time in California!! I've been thinking about you and just wanted to say hi! Hugs, DeAnn
Wow!Thx for tracking me down! It's so fun to see familiar faces! You have 5 girls!! WOW!! They are all so cute! Your home you are building is so nice, are you guys in Utah still? I will have to read up on your blog, and see what you have been up too. I saw something saying Japan.. so i will have to see what that's about. :)
I invited you to my blog,im excited to check in with you and keep in touch! I have 3 boys. So I guess Im Boy Trapped! LOL!
Post a Comment