Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Grasshopper

Today when Katherine and I were on our way home from school, we saw a grasshopper in someone's driveway and I attempted to grab it, and with no luck, it flew into the bushes. Katherine spotted another one and was successful at grabbing it. She held it in her hands (she made faces the whole way and told me that she could feel it pulsing, which of course made me laugh! :) until we got to my house where I went downstairs and told Camryn to come upstairs. When she came she saw that Katherine had a grasshopper and she loved it!


She played with it for a little while before it jumped onto Stella's face.


Then, she threw our empty pencil box on it and said "I TOTALLY got it!", and then she ran down stairs and grabbed a cup and plopped it on top of it.


-Brynn

2 comments:

Erin said...

What a thoughtful sister you are to go and catch a gross little creature because you knew it would bring joy to your little sister. Good luck tonight in your Volleyball games.

Katherine. said...

I love the post Brynn!:)
Katherine