Monday, July 5, 2010

House Progress

We interrupt this report of our Japan trip to show some pictures of the house.

Here's the lot:


The basement is dug!


Footings.


Forms for the foundation (basement) walls. The cement was poured about a week ago, but we don't have pictures of the walls yet.



6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hooray! Where is my room?

thegehmclan said...

Keep the picts coming. Scott is drooling.

Erin said...

I am sooo soooo excited for you guys. How Exciting. can I get a WOOT WOOT. Oh my goodness, I am so excited. Take pictures everyday so we can see the progress. Wow, SOO EXCITING.

The Hansen Family said...

Here's a deal.
Deal of a lifetime.
You're not going to want to pass this up.
We'll trade you our awesome apartment in TEXAS, for your crummy old dingy new home in the Promised land.
Think about it.
Limited time offer.

Kim said...

So fun! It's really happening. Also, I just wanted to tell you that your posts on Japan are so fun. Looks like you had an amazing time!

Megan said...

Yay!! It's going to be sooo nice for you guys! I can't wait to see more progress!