Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby Brother

Just a shout out to my "little" brother Eric. He along with Mom & Dad H. got to spend Christmas morning with us this year. The girls loved it! Eric jumped on the stairs for the traditional "waiting to see our loot" photo. After opening the gift Eric had given us all the girls gave him a thank you hug. The last photo is Eric and Emily snuggling in Eric's new blanket :)









6 comments:

a wynn wynn situation said...

He's such a cutie! How fun to have a hip, young uncle :)

mylittlegems said...

Are you sure that is Eric? He reminds me of some of your other silly brothers- from days long long ago :)

Erin said...

It's so fun so see Eric on a blog. He is going to have to start his own blog here in a couple months so we can keep better tabs on him. Love his new blanket. Looks so comfy.

Holly said...

Oh my heck! Look at him! When did he grow up and get so cute and fun and hip? Wow! I can't even remember when I last saw him - but I think he was still shorter than me when I did!

The Hansen Family said...

I can't tell you how bad I miss being able to run down the stairs on Christmas morning. We wait on our bed, then we run in. Sooooo fun!!!!!
Can you believe that little baby Eric who use to sit for 2-3 hours at the dinner table AFTER everyone was done eating because he was a picky eater and Mom would make him sit until he took 3 more bites, IS GETTING MARRIED!?!?!?! :-) So exciting.

Susan said...

Thank you Laurel with your sweet thoughts. You so make my day.

My dear friend is having a hard time but the cancer is contained so far. New test at the City of Hope. She asked that her name was put on the Temple rolls and she's not a member. She is blessed. We having a Breast Memorial (Actually is the one I planned for myself) but mine was benign. We're planting a pomegranate tree in her yard, and placing a cement cross decorated in pink flower, and it is going to have RIP on it. "Rest In Pieces!" She wants us to all get tattoos. I told her I think I want to just shave my head.

Dustin is very sad...we all are.

The baby is great, doesn't look great yet, but she IS.

Money--we paid our tithing. No problem.

We were just showing Kiely your brother, oops, getting married. lol Tell him congratulations. lymi Susan