This morning before Con left for school (BYU), Camryn asked if she could go with him. He told her "no" but that I was going to take her to Costco with me to get groceries. He told her to make sure and get him some milk so he could put it on his cereal. "So remember, get me some milk. It comes in a box. The box that is white and purple. Don't forget, tell mommy to get milk!" He then looked at her and said, "What are you going to get for me?" She stood there with a very thoughtful look on her face and then said, "Candy Canes!"
I have her so well trained.
6 comments:
I'd take candy over milk any day of the week! Such a good girl :)
She probably wanted candy canes to stir her hot chocolate with. I think she and Tyler are on the same brain wave right now.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha! :-)
Camryn must have been hanging with Ethan and Tyler. He loves Candy canes.
At first I thought, Milk doesn't come in a box. Then I forgot that Costco sells them in 2's. I love that kids say the darndest things.
You do have her trained. Isn't she the same daughter that demands chocolate every morning? :o)
Hey, if you hurry, you still may be able to find candy canes on clearance (12 of them for a quarter!) Sugar is a problem at our house too--our house guest gained five pounds the first week living with us. Says he isn't used to having dessert every day! It's been three weeks now, I'd report his 'earnings' but we don't own a scale. DUH! That would take the fun out of eating wouldn't it?
Post a Comment