Sunday, December 14, 2008

Woman after my own heart!


Each morning after Camryn wakes up, I ask her what she wants for breakfast. Her reply is always the same, "Chocolate Chips!" I try and convince her that we must wait until after breakfast for some. This usually produces a tantrum and more dramatics while she whines and then screams, "I NEEEEED Chocolate!" What can I say to that? She is truly her mothers' daughter. :)

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey, Laurel...this is Carrie Davis! I'm so excited I found you! Your girls are getting so big! I miss their smiling faces! Congrats on your new little one! She's gorgeous like the rest of them! You'll have to tell them hi for me!

The Hansen Family said...

That a girl, Camryn, that a girl. :-)

thegehmclan said...

I wake up and want doritos, or something salty. My neighbors brought over caramel popcorn. That will be breakfast today. Hey, we do things backwards at our house. Rice for breakfast. Whatever works, why not chocolate chips they are somewhat healthy right?

a wynn wynn situation said...

Yes!! She is so my kind of girl :)

Susan said...

Oh Laurel, I've had to wait a bit for the computer to be moved and done to write you. What a beautiful blog! How completely wonderful that we found each other after all these years. I'm so happy, it's a Christmas present to me. We always worried that the calf's name hurt your feelings. And...when I was making up that silly poem I was really, really thinking about all those Holsteins. Of course, the only name I would remember would be Hanson!! I remember only three other cattle; Cal Polly, Larin's heifer (I named it) and Kiely's two steers, just because they were just here.

Oh, I could go into some real remember whens....Do you remember when you and your companion and a bunch of elders ate dinner in our driveway and on our island? Maybe, there were six or eight?

Oh, I've never forgotten you. Beautiful, energetic, FUNN, and completely devoted to the Gospel. Thank you for making a comment--I was in tears when Bree called me from Arkansas. I just kept saying, "Nun-ah, nun-ah, nun-ah." And occasional, "Really!" I'm overwhelmed and how neat you follow and KNOW, Annie.

We all love you lots and your family is beautiful! I wanna' cookie, too. I'm calling the YW Pres. We made cookies last night for the Bishopric and she took all the extra home. Merry Christmas! Susan Lazenby and all the Laz's.

Laura said...

Who doesn't NEEEEED chocolate?!? We love this sweet little girl and had a great time with you all over the weekend. Merry Christmas!!

mylittlegems said...

hilarious!!

K Julie said...

Julie Hansen here (Holly's mom)--I'm not sure how I stumbled on to your blog but it was great to see you and Conan and your precious girls. Best wishes to you and your family.