Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Sweetest Thing


















Baby Mazelyn. Oh, she is divine!
6 lbs. 15 oz 18 1/2" and her sisters just can't get enough.

















This is my favorite part!

13 comments:

Laurel said...

Krista,

Thank you so much for updating my blog for me! You have darling taste (new background) and choose cute pictures of Mazelyn.

thegehmclan said...

What a beautiful little baby! She looks so heavenly and kissable! I love the new blog look and choice of colors! Too Cute!

The Hansen Family said...

Hoooooray for babies!!!!!!!!! We love you guys, keep posting please. It's one of our only connections to the family world.
Love you!!!

JP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Ohhh. She is so cute. So Jealous. Can't wait to hold her, don't know when that will be. Cute blog background by the way. LOVE IT.

Cindy G said...

Hi Laurel - How fun that you peeked at my blog! I have many fond memories involving you and your family. In fact, Heather and I were just talking not too long ago about when we came to your house for the Pebbles in my Pocket sale when Jaren was just a baby. I just can't get enough of this blogging thing. I just love catching up with people that I haven't seen in years. I'll add you to my list and check in once in a while! Hope the rest of your family is doing well, too. By the way, your baby is beautiful.

mylittlegems said...

she is adorable! hope all is well.

DANIELDOOZ said...

Dearest Laurel,
Another gorgeous baby girl! I wish I could come to see all of your little angels! Your blog is darling! I look forward to other posts and keeping connected. Congratulations!

kathleen said...

Yup! She definitely is a sweetheart. Such a doll. Cute background, Krista.

Laura said...

How have I missed this post for so long???? She is adorable! I love the binki pictures when they are so small and the binki looks so big. She's a sweetheart and I can't wait to meet her in person. :) Love your guts!

a wynn wynn situation said...

Holy Cow- you have a blog!!! I love it! Oh so pretty. And the name made me giggle :)
She is just a beautiful baby- your girls are all so darling!

Megan said...

I didn't even know you had a blog until now! I love the pics and I can't wait to see little Mazelyn again--and the rest of you too! :)

jeffandleath said...

Yep, this is Leath from Carriage House #309. WOW! so crazy. Stephanie just happened to grow up and stay friends with a good friend I made in Blackfoot. I am so glad you found us. Your daughters are darling. You haven't changed a bit - still as beautiful as ever. Please do continue to check in!