I finally have entered into the real world! I am officially a "blogger" gratis of my sister Emily. I am still very novice at this but hopefully will get better and better.
HOOOOOOORAY!!!! Your finally alive in this part of the world!! We love these updates. Oh, by the by. Just in case you were wondering who loves you the most out of all the siblings. If you notice on our blog that we were the first to put something up for your B-day. The first. The others then followed suit. So thus, we love you more. :-) Love you sooo much!
Laurel, I love this! How do you make these picture collages? Super cute! I didn't even know you had a blog! YEAH! It will be fun to check in on your happenings. I'll talk to you soon for our weekly phone call. Who's turn is it? :)
5 comments:
Awesome!!!
woohoo!!! Cute collage! love it. And happy b'day- you are a sweetheart! Love ya.
yeah!!! Hopefully you'll have fun and keep it updated. Welcome aboard!
HOOOOOOORAY!!!! Your finally alive in this part of the world!! We love these updates. Oh, by the by. Just in case you were wondering who loves you the most out of all the siblings. If you notice on our blog that we were the first to put something up for your B-day. The first. The others then followed suit. So thus, we love you more.
:-) Love you sooo much!
Laurel, I love this! How do you make these picture collages? Super cute! I didn't even know you had a blog! YEAH! It will be fun to check in on your happenings. I'll talk to you soon for our weekly phone call. Who's turn is it? :)
Post a Comment